Monday, May 2, 2016

TNT Preview: The Fast and The Furious

Hi! As I warned you last week, we won't be dealing with anything too funny this month, and we're kicking things off with the 1955 noir film The Fast and the Furious




Not to be confused with the popular Fast & Furious franchise of films, this movie focuses on the journey of wrongly convicted Frank Webster (John Ireland) as he fights to clear his name. After going on the run, he kidnaps a young woman (Dorothy Malone) and hijacks her car in order to get away. Along the way, the two end up falling in love with each other. Here's a trailer:


The Fast and the Furious airs at our regular time of 8pm EST this Thursday. If you'd like to stream the film instead, here's where you can catch it:

Epix | Fandor | YouTube | Amazon ($1.99/rent)

We haven't had a chit-chat in a little while, so I think I might put one up this week. There are a couple of updates I want to share, and I just feel like rambling a bit. I'm not sure when that'll be up, but it should be sometime this week. I hope you're having a great Monday and I'll see you soon!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment