Monday, December 14, 2015

TNT Preview: So Dear to My Heart

Howdy! This week we're watching another drama, this week the 1948 musical drama So Dear to My Heart
Wikipedia

This Disney film stars Bobby Driscoll alongside Burl Ives and Beulah Bondi in a tale about a little boy who dreams of winning an award with his sheep at the State Fair. Jeremiah lives with his Granny, and initially wants to raise and groom a colt for the Fair. In an effort to distract Jeremiah, Granny lives him a little black lamb that had been rejected by its mother, and he turns his efforts to raising the sheep. After being told about a sheep-judging contest, Jeremiah focuses on grooming the sheep for the Fair instead, but the young animal proves to be a handful. Here's a musical clip from the movie:
So Dear to My Heart will be on this Thursday at 8PM EST. If you'd like to rent or buy the movie online, here's where you can find it:
Vudu (rent for $2.99/$3.99) | iTunes (buy for $17.99) | Amazon Instant (rent for $3.99)
I'm still working on the design and other elements of the blog, which is why things are still so quiet around here. The goal is the same, to be finished (or nearly finished) by the first week of January so I can start the year fresh, so I've been trying to learn and tweak all the codes I can in enough time to meet my deadline. I'd like to do at least one holiday-themed post since I missed the holidays last year as well, but if it'll set me back with everything else I might 86 it. Just to be safe though, I won't make any promises. But that's it for me this week; I hope you had a lovely weekend and I'll talk to you soon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment