Monday, June 8, 2015

TNT Preview: The Kansan

Yes, I know, it's late again. I'm sorry. How was your weekend? Let's get into this week's TNT, which is the 1943 western The Kansan.
Wikipedia


Richard Dix stars alongside Jane Wyatt and Albert Dekker in this film about a newly elected Marshal of a small town who has to contend with crooked individuals have both sides of the law. Outlaws and corrupt city officials alike will have to answer to the new Marshal. I could not find a good trailer; most of the clips I found on YouTube were user-created, so they were not full trailers of the film. 

. The Kansan will be on this Thursday at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST. The only place I could find to this stream online was YouTube, so here are some links for you to catch it:
1  |  2  |  3
The movie is not rated too highly with TCM's critics (2 1/2 stars) so we'll see. I was very surprised to discover that I'm a John Wayne fan seeing as how I normally do not care much for westerns, but there it is. lol I'm already questioning how much I'm going to like an older western that he's not in, but I'm still game to watch. Hope you'll join me!
On a constant mission to finish a late post,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment