Monday, May 12, 2014

TNT Preview: Why Worry?

This week's TNT is the 1923 silent comedy Why Worry? starring Harold Lloyd. 

I remember first seeing Harold Lloyd in Safety Last! and it was probably the funniest silent movie I'd ever seen. I even got my 17 year old brother to watch some of the movie with me and if you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you do. Anywho, right after Safety Last! came Why Worry?, which stars Lloyd as a man with a fatal illness who decides to spend his last days worry-free on an island. Unfortunately, the solitude and relaxation he was seeking will be hard to find on the island he chose. I couldn't find a trailer of the movie on YouTube so I'm kinda sad I won't be able to watch this on Thursday. It'll be on at our regular time of 8pm EST. 
Channel Listings:
Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Not available for online streaming
If you watch this week's movie, don't forget to tag your tweets with #atvTNT so I can see them! 
Hatin' on those with cable service,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment