Monday, March 17, 2014

TNT Preview: The Hindenburg

Our TNT for this week comes to us courtesy of the 1975 thriller The Hindenburg.
Wikipedia
To be honest, the first and only thing I'd ever heard about the Hindenburg disaster was from a joke on The Golden Girls. LOL I was too young to know exactly what it was back then, but when I found out we'd be watching a movie about it for TNT, I saw it was a pretty good opportunity to get my learn on before Thursday. I'm glad I did my reading; this was a very tragic accident and by many accounts, the cause is still unsolved today. I don't know if this is a re-enactment, conspiracy theory, or documentary-style film but I'm interested either way. Here's a trailer for the film:


The Hindenburg will be on at the regular TNT time of 8pm EST. 
Channel Listings:
Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Online streaming: Netflix | Vudu | Amazon | YouTube
See you on Thursday! Don't forget, I live tweet through each TNT so if you're on Twitter and want to join me, tag your movie-related tweets with #atvTNT so I can see them!


*OAN, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment