Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's TNT Preview: Gone With The Wind

Happy (early) Valentine's Day! If you're going to be sitting at home alone on Thursday--like me--because you're dateless and have nothing better to do--again, like me--or just want a good flick to keep you company--like me LOL--then you won't mind watching a long movie to get you through the night. And good thing, because this week's movie is........*drumroll please*
Again, another classic that I have heard about but have yet to actually watch. Honestly, after everything I heard about the movie then read about it myself, well,--halt all tomato throwing please--I found it slightly overrated and wasn't interested anymore. Apparently I needed to watch it, though, because its TCM's primetime selection for this week. It's always been said to be one of the greatest love stories ever told, but from the little I've read it sounds more manipulative than anything else and since my personal opinion dictates that anything manipulative isn't love, I'll withhold judgment until I watch the movie. Here's the trailer:
You know the drill, watch it with me this Thursday for our Stag Party TNT on TCM!

132-Dish
256-DirecTV
796-AT&T U-verse
Netflix DVD Service
$1.99 to rent from Amazon Instant Video
$2.99 to rent from Vudu SD/$3.99 for HD
$1.99 for a 24-hr rental from YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment