Monday, May 9, 2016

TNT Preview: Pit and the Pendulum

Hi! Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of the wonderful, amazeballs mothers out there; I hope your holiday was spent soaking in the love from your kiddos and loved ones. I don't celebrate personally, but I cooked dinner for my mama and my sisters-in-law. It was a good time. But anywho, let's get to our TNT for this week! We're watching the 1961 horror Pit and the Pendulum

Wikipedia

Pit and the Pendulum was originally a short story by Edgar Allen Poe that was later adapted as a screenplay. The movie stars horror legend Vincent Price as the mysterious, potentially murderous Nicholas, the brother-in-law to the main character Francis, played by John Kerr. After Francis' sister Elizabeth dies under mysterious circumstances, he refuses to believe the story Nicholas gives him and makes a visit out to his brother-in-law's castle to investigate. Here's the trailer:




Pit and the Pendulum airs this Thursday at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST. If you'd rather stream the film online, here's where you can find it:

Amazon ($2.99/rent) | Vudu ($2.99/rent) 

Sorry this is going up so late; I'm prepping the rest of the month's TNTs now so that I don't have to worry about posting anything else this late. Hope you'll be joining us on Thursday and I'll see you soon!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment