Thursday, December 3, 2015

Super Late TNT Preview and Update

Hi! I know I've gone completely ghost around these parts, but like I said, I'm working on the new design and doing it by myself, so I haven't been working on posts. I went on and halted the Instagram series and for a couple of weeks and didn't worry much about TNT either but when I realized that I was still watching the movie, I figured I could at least do the preview posts. Today's TNT is the 1947 suspense film Lured. 

Wikipedia

Lured stars Lucille Ball alongside Karloff, Charles Coburn and George Sanders in this late '40s suspense film. Scotland Yard is in the middle of a murder investigation into the deaths of six people and are given a vague clue by the serial killer when he informs them that his seventh victim will be a dancer. After Sandra's (Lucy's character) best friend Lucy, who is a dancer, disappears, Sandra becomes convinced that Lucy was the latest victim and dabbles in amateur detective work as she works with the police to find her friend. Here's the trailer: 




Lured will be on this evening at 8pm EST. Since I've posted this so late, I don't really expect anyone to watch, but I wanted to make sure that I at least posted something. It's been really quiet around here lately while I get things figured out, so I didn't want to not do a TNT at all; I've already skipped two weeks. The date is still very tentative at this point, but I'm hoping to have things finished (or nearly finished) by the first week of January, which gives me about four weeks. I'll be back to posting TNTs on time come Monday, but the IG series will probably be taking a backseat again. Don't worry, I'm finally getting my shit together; I won't have to keep delaying posts for too much longer. Anyway, that wraps things up here for now; if you feel like watching Lured, it'll be on tonight and I'll see you back here Monday for next week's TNT Preview!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment