Monday, September 7, 2015

TNT Preview: I Can Get It For You Wholesale

Hi and Happy Labor Day! Do any of you follow the whole 'no white after Labor Day' rule? I know that was random but I figured I'd ask. Anyway, this week's TNT is another film in this month's tribute to Susan Hayward, the 1957 rom-drama I Can Get It for You Wholesale. 

Wikipedia

This film is based off of an adaptation of a novel of the same title and stars Susan Hayward as an ambitious young woman who finds herself at a crossroads between finding love and taking her career to the next level. From the bit of the synopsis that I allowed myself to read, her ambition may get in the way of both her family relationships and her potential lover and the crossroads she finds herself at seems to be a moral as well as a life one. I'm sorry but I couldn't find a good trailer of the film on YouTube or a place for you to stream the movie online either, so you might want to catch it when it airs this Thursday at 8pm EST. See you soon!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment