Monday, July 13, 2015

TNT Preview: Brannigan

'Ello! How was your weekend? If you haven't already found out this year's SUTS lineup on your own, I'll be putting up the post sometime this week so you have enough time to check out everything before the promotion starts. Anywho, let's get to this week's TNT, which is the 1975 crime film Brannigan

Wikipedia


John Wayne stars in this film about a Chi-town detective who has his work cut out for him when he is tasked with retrieving a criminal from London. In addition to the obvious fugitive, he has to contend with the difference in policing styles between him and his British counterparts on the way to catching said fugitive. Things are further complicated when the fugitive is kidnapped. I've never seen John Wayne in anything that wasn't a western, so I'm intrigued. Here's the trailer:




Brannigan will be on this Thursday at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST. If you'd rather stream the movie online, here's where you can catch it:

Vudu ($2.99) | Amazon Instant ($2.99) | YouTube ($2.99)


I'm warning you now, this week is Vintage Spotlight Catch-Up, so you'll be getting more than a couple of posts from me this week from the months this year that I've missed. My apologies--both for the initial tardiness and for the fact that I now have to bombard you so I can get them published. LOL See you in a couple of days!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment