Monday, June 1, 2015

TNT Preview: Bulldog Drummond Escapes

Howdy! I'm sorry that this is going up so late; yesterday was PPV Sunday and with my family, wrasslin' pay per views of any kind are considered holidays, so those days are quite busy for me anyway. We had my brother and his family over with some extended relatives for a cookout as well, so it was crazy hectic and I was on my feet from 9am until around 1 this morning, when everyone finally left and I'd gotten the house cleaned up. The last thing I was trying to do after all that was prep a post, so that's why it's just now going up. My apologies though. Anywho, let's get into this week's TNT! This week we're going to be watching the 1937 suspense film Bulldog Drummond Escapes. 




In this flick, Ray Milland stars as the title character who, after nearly running down an heiress, is hired to help protect her when her life is endangered by someone close to her. While trying to rescue her, Bulldog becomes imprisoned himself. Sir Guy Standing, Heather Angel and Reginald Denny co-star in this film. Here's the trailer:




I've never heard of this movie before and TCM hasn't rated it too highly so I'm just hoping it isn't terrible. lol Bulldog Drummond Escapes will air this Thursday at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST. If you'd like to watch the movie online instead, here's where you can check it out:

iTunes ($4.99) | Amazon Instant ($1.99) | YouTube (free)


Hope you had a great weekend and I'll see you later this week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment