Monday, May 25, 2015

TNT Preview: Berkeley Square

Hi all! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Our last TNT for this month is the 1933 romance film Berkeley Square
Source
This romance stars Leslie Howard as a young man who has the opportunity to meet his ancestors when he is taken back in time after reading his ancestor's diary to London during the American Revolution. Through his readings, he knows what to expect when he steps into the shoes of his ancestor so he tries not to alter the future, but ends up falling in love with a woman from that time anyway. Time travel romances are one of my guilty pleasures to read about (yep, still loads of fun) so I'm really excited to see this since for me, both of these times would be fun to land in. The embed code from TCM is being a beast again so I can't post the video clip, but here's the link to it.

I'm glad we finally get a little romance back in our diets to close out this month's TNT selections; let's hope we get some more comedies next month. Can you believe it's already almost SUTS time again? I swear, after March or so the year flies right on by and next thing I know it's already summertime, then the holidays are creeping back up not long after that. I wouldn't mind if it slowed down a little bit. lol See you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment