Monday, April 13, 2015

TNT Preview: Holiday

Howdy! This week's TNT is the 1938 comedy Holiday


Wikipedia

After a long few months of not seeing any of his films, I have finally been reunited with my faux film lover Cary Grant, as he teams up with Katharine Hepburn in this comedy about a free-spirited man who, when meeting his fiancee's wealthy family, realizes he is about to marry the wrong woman as he falls in love with his fiancee's sister. This could easily be a drama, so I wonder how the comedy portion of this movie is played out. Here's a clip:




Holiday will be on at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST this Thursday. 


The only place I could find to watch this online was Amazon Instant, where you can rent it for $2.99 or $3.99 if you want HD, so you should probably just watch it when it comes on tv. If you follow me on Twitter, I'll probably be on there despite my saying that I wouldn't be live-tweeting anymore so if you do decide to tweet throughout the TNT (or Vikings, or Scandal LOL) it's actually the only day of the week that I voluntarily hop on there so feel free to join me. See you soon!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment