Monday, April 20, 2015

TNT Preview: George Washington Slept Here

Howdy! I hope you liked yesterday's post; I can't wait to share more of my favorite shops. Anyway, let's get to this week's TNT, the 1942 comedy George Washington Slept Here.


Source

Ann Sheridan and Jack Benny star in this comedy about married New Yorkers who, after being evicted from their home because of damage to the carpets (courtesy of the dog lol), end up having to move into a dilapidated home out in the country. Connie (Sheridan) buys the home without her husband Ben's (Benny) knowledge, intrigued because the listing mentions that George Washington slept there at some point. Unfortunately for Connie, Ben isn't as intrigued, by either the home or its claim to fame. I'm guessing that the rest of the movie is about the antics that follow the couple moving into their new home and fixing it up. Here's the trailer:






George Washington Slept Here will be on at 8pm EST this Thursday. The only place I could find to watch this was Vudu, where you can rent it for $2.99. I'd like to say I won't be on Twitter for the movie but considering that Thursday is where it's at for my tv shows, I'll be there. LOL So some habits are hard to break. See you Thursday!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment