Monday, March 16, 2015

TNT Preview: Tormented

Hi folks, I hope your weekend treated you well! Let's get on to our TNT for this week, which is the 1960 indie horror film Tormented. 

Source


Richard Carlson stars in this movie about an engaged composer who, after letting a vindictive former girlfriend fall to her death, is haunted by her ghost as he prepares for his wedding and tries to resume his life as normal. Even though it's being shown on TCM, this is definitely not one of the revered old school horror films; the bad reviews weren't too far behind at all when I Googled the flick for this post. I like the premise, personally, so let's see how it all turns out. Here's the trailer:




Hopefully the movie isn't as bad as people say it is and we can enjoy it. Tormented will be on at our regular TNT time this Thursday. There weren't any links to watch it online, although the remake is available for rent on Vudu. I've decided not to live-tweet TNTs anymore so I doubt I'll be on Twitter for the movie, but I still hope you join me to watch!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment