Monday, February 16, 2015

TNT Preview: Dr. Strangelove

Hiiiiiiii!! First things first, no, I'm not back. Yet. I'm working on it, though. I finally got my cable back on, so let's review the past year of mishaps really quickly. At this time last year, everything was fine. In April, I lost my cable and other than a couple of weeks without my laptop I still had it. So at this point I could post about TNTs but couldn't watch them. Fast forward to the first week in September and my laptop kicks off. Now the entire blog is on indefinite hiatus so I can't post or watch. I finally got my satellite service restored last Sunday but my laptop is still down. So now I can watch TNTs, but whether or not I can post about them is questionable. LOL And let's not forget that sprinkled between these glorious events, i went down with sinus infections and flare-ups 3 or 4 times by July. Some of us just aren't meant to have it all, I suppose. I haven't had the chance to say it on here, but I'm so glad that 2014 is over. Lol


But anyway! This week's TNT is the 1964 comedy Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.


I've heard bits about this movie about the years, but I've never been able to see it. Peter Sellers and George C. Scott star in this Kubrick-directed flick about a crazy US General who orders an airstrike on Russia, despite the various politicians and generals advising him otherwise. Here's the trailer:

Dr. Strangelove will be on at our regular TNT time of 8pm EST this Thursday.

I can't include online links right now because I'm posting this from my wonderful phone and just getting this bit up has been a supreme pain in the ass, but I'll update the post when I can. Hope you join me on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment