Monday, June 30, 2014

TNT Preview: I'm No Angel

TCM is doing a night full of Mae West movies, which brings us to our first TNT of July, the 1933 comedy I'm No Angel

Wikipedia
This flick, which pairs Mae West with my play husband Cary Grant, is about a carnival dancer who goes on the run from the law and bursts onto the high society scene. She lands herself in some legal trouble and is offered a position as the star of a daring sideshow attraction in order to get out of her jam, and her success with the sideshow ends up gaining the attention of society's elite, and that's where she comes into contact with my hubby Cary Grant's Jack. I won't spoil the plot any further so here's the trailer:





I'm No Angel will be on TCM this Thursday at 8pm EST. 




Channel Listings:

Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--790
Online streaming: Netflix | Vudu | Amazon | YouTube



See you Thursday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment