Thursday, May 9, 2013

TNT Preview: There's Always Tomorrow

This week's TNT is 1956's There's Always Tomorrow, starring Barbara Stanwyck *swoons*, Fred MacMurray and Joan Bennett. TCM describes the movie as being about a neglected toy manufacturer who begins to fall in love with a female employee.
My girl crush is in this movie, so of course I'll be watching. I have yet to find a Barbara Stanwyck movie that I didn't love. This movie reunites her with her Double Indemnity co-star Fred MacMurray and just from the poster above, it's obvious that she's the other woman. lol Double Indemnity was featured back as a February TNT and if you watched it with me, these two definitely had chemistry, so I'm interested to see how it held up 12 years later. I don't have much to say about There's Always Tomorrow except that I'm interested to see how it unfolds. There isn't an official trailer, but there are a few clips from the movie floating around YouTube. Here's one:
Watch it with me tonight at 8pm EST on TCM!

Channel Listings:
Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Not on Netflix's Instant Queue, Vudu or Amazon's Instant Video so if you want to watch this flick, you'd better catch it tonight!


*Mandy's note: I got behind on catching up with April's movies, so I still have to finish watching a couple before I can get to the Month In Review. I'm slacking, I know. I's sorry.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment