Sunday, February 3, 2013

*January's TNT: In Review*

So now that the month of January is over, its time to review the movies we got to watch this month. What did you think of the flicks we watched, did any not live up to the hype, did you feel any of them were underrated? I'll start us off. I only got to watch one of the movies, but when I'm able to watch the others I'll update this post with my reviews.

Rebel Without a Cause: (TBR)

Cry Danger: Solid noir drama. I was a little disappointed that I figured it out rather early in the movie, but I was still intrigued to see how it ended. Was pleasantly surprised that it didn't end in a hail of gunfire, but I will say that it felt a little anti-climactic in terms of how it unfolded and not just because I figured it out early. I totally loved listening to the dialogue. Dry humor, lot of wiseass remarks, and there was something about the Old Hollywood accent (or Transatlantic as it is sometimes called) that I just adore listening to. I really think it helps make the movie. I don't want to give any of the plot away for those of you who did not watch it with us the week it was featured for TNT, but if you want to catch it (or watch it again) you can find it on Netflix.

ATV Rating:




Road to Morocco: (TBR)

The Italian Job: (TBR)

No comments:

Post a Comment