Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TNT Preview: Cry Danger

Cry Danger, a 1951 noir film centered around mystery and revenge, stars Dick Powell and Rhonda Fleming and boasts a solid 3 out of 4 star rating on TCM's website. I love noir flicks and crime/revenge dramas; since this one is both it should be the best of both worlds. I really enjoy the way dramas and noir films unfold, there's a quality of those movies that most times isn't present in today's cinema and I really think that's a shame. These two names are unfamiliar to me, so I'm kind of excited to see something I really don't know anything about. Here's the trailer:
This movie's going to be on at 8pm EST this Thursday, January 17th on TCM.
Remember, that's 132 for Dish subscribers, 256 for DirecTV, and 790 for AT&T U-verse. You can also find it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment