Sunday, August 9, 2020

SUTS Day 9: Goldie Hawn

Source
Hi! I wasn't expecting to have another Double Feature so soon, but here we are. lol Originally, I was just going to feature one film, but my mom and I both love Goldie Hawn so I was too excited to see that she's finally being included in SUTS. One of my mom's favorite movies is on today's list, just before the film I was originally going to feature, and I adore my mama to bits so as a little shoutout to her, I made it a double feature. I'd like to formally petition that Overboard be added to the lineup next time Goldie Hawn is featured though. Anywho, hope you'll be joining me!


Today's lineup (all times in EST):

6:00 AM Protocol (1984)


8:00 AM Swing Shift (1984)


10:00 AM Best Friends (1982)


12:00 PM There's a Girl in My Soup (1970)


2:00 PM Cactus Flower (1969)


4:00 PM Butterflies Are Free (1972)


6:00 PM Seems Like Old Times (1980)


8:00 PM Foul Play (1978)


Double Feature!
*Daily Cinema #1: 10:00 PM The First Wives Club (1996)*


A group of college best friends reunites for the first time in decades after their friend commits suicide upon learning that her ex-husband remarried a younger woman. They each have to confront their own lives, realizing that their own husbands regard them in the same way their friend's did, and wanting to avoid the fate that befell their friend, resolve to take back control. 




*Daily Cinema #2: 12:00 AM Shampoo (1975)*


A satirical comedy set around Nixon's Presidential election; a Beverly Hills hairdresser enjoys the fruits of his successful labor, ie bedding as many women as he can, including but not limited to his model girlfriend. His randy antics get him in trouble as he tries to reach new career goals. 





2:00 AM $ (Dollars) (1971)


No comments:

Post a Comment