Monday, March 2, 2015

TNT Preview: Arrowsmith

Hello all! Our first TNT for the month of March is the 1931 drama Arrowsmith
Source: Wikipedia


Arrowsmith is based off of the 1926 movie of the same name by Sinclair Lewis, and stars Ronald Colman, Helen Hayes and Richard Bennett in this drama centered around a doctor who eventually finds his true calling in life despite the lure of high society, temptation and tragedy. Originally desiring prestige and entry into high society, the brilliant doctor eventually decides to forfeit the traditional path and works alongside a scientist to try and find a cure for the bubonic plague. Here's the trailer:  


I've never seen this movie before but I am a bit intrigued by the plot. Arrowsmith airs at our regular time of 8pm EST this Thursday. Unfortunately, I could not find any links for you to watch the movie online. I'll be on Twitter, live-tweeting TNT per usual, so if you decide to join me don't forget to tag your tweets using #atvtnt so I can see them. See you Thursday!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment