Monday, June 2, 2014

TNT Preview: The Last Sunset

For the first TNT of June, we'll (technically, it's 'you'll'...I still don't have my satellite back on LOL) be watching the 1961 western The Last Sunset, starring Rock Hudson and Kirk Douglas. 
Source
TCM has chosen Rock Hudson as its star of the month, so each TNT this month will be part of the feature being done on him. The Last Sunset stars Hudson as a lawman on the hunt for a fugitive (Douglas) who killed the former's brother-in-law. He finds his target, but capturing him will end up being more of a struggle than Hudson's character realized, and not because Douglas' character keeps evading him. He'll be right in his face the entire time. You all know how I feel about most westerns, but after I read this plot I was mad as hell that I won't be able to watch it. It's gonna be juicy. Here's the trailer:
The Last Sunset comes on this Thursday at 8pm EST on TCM. 
Channel Listings:

Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Online streaming: Netflix | Vudu | Amazon | YouTube
You know the drill, if you're on Twitter during our TNTs make sure to tag your movie-related tweets with #atvTNT so I can see them! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment