Monday, March 3, 2014

TNT Preview: For a Few Dollars More

Boy does it seem like this year is moving fast! I feel like just yesterday I was looking up the TNT's for January, and here it is, already March. Before I know it, it's going to be SUTS time again. Thankfully, I still have a few months to prepare for that. lol Let's get to this week's movie, 1965's spaghetti western For a Few Dollars More.
Image from Wikipedia
 
This sequel to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, one of the many that made Clint Eastwood what some called the modern-day John Wayne, also stars Klaus Kinski, Lee Van Cleef and Gian Maria-Volonte. For a Few Dollars More finds Manco on the hunt again, this time for a fugitive named El Indio. He comes across another bounty hunter, also on the lookout for El Indio, and the two join forces to bring him down. I thought it was cool that my hometown of El Paso, TX was the primary city of the film, even though they didn't film it here. I have to be honest, there's not much excitement for me this week. Other than a couple of films, I'm not really a western fan and it's always funny to tell buffs of the genre, Eastwood fans in particular, that I've never seen this movie. Thursday changes it all. LOL Here's the trailer:
This movie will be on at 8pm EST on Thursday. Aren't you proud of me? I only featured one movie!
Channel Listings:
Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Online Streaming: : Netflix | Vudu | Amazon | YouTube
Hope you'll be joining me!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment