Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TNT Preview: Jason and the Argonauts

This week's TNT is 1963's Jason and the Argonauts, starring Todd Armstrong as the legendary hero Jason who enlists the help of the gods to steal the legendary Golden Fleece. Nancy Kovack and Gary Raymond also star.

I have never heard of either this movie or its stars and am not too familiar with the concept or this Golden Fleece that the star is supposed to be stealing, so I'm kind of intrigued to see what this is about. Since the gods are involved I am guessing this is a Greek mythology based flick. I've always enjoyed reading about mythology in general, but Greek mythology has to be floating up near the top of my favorites list. I think I can get with this flick. Here's the trailer:
Catch it with me this Thursday at 8pm EST on TCM!

Channel Listings:
Dish--132
DirecTV--256
AT&T U-verse--796
Unavailable on Netflix's Instant Queue
Not available for rent on either Vudu or Amazon but you can purchase them from both

No comments:

Post a Comment