Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TNT Preview: Road to Morocco


The TNT for January 24th is Road to Morocco, a 1942 comedy flick starring Bing Crosby, Bob Hope & Dorothy Lamour. Again, I haven't seen anything that any of the three are in minus a guest appearance that Bob Hope did once on The Golden Girls LOL, so I'm pretty game to watch this movie. TCM's brief synopsis says "Two castaways get mixed up in an Arabian nightmare when they're caught between a bandit chief and a beautiful princess," with a 3 out of 4 star rating. I wouldn't expect less than that with a movie starring these three; I'm actually surprised it didn't get all four stars. I don't know much else about it, so I'll be going into this one as blind as you if you haven't seen it either. Here's the trailer:
Catch it at 8pm EST with me this Thursday, January 24th on TCM!
Again, no listing for Time Warner but its 132 for Dish subscribers,  256 for DirecTV, and 790 for AT&T U-verse. I've already checked and its not on Netflix's Instant Queue, but you can rent the DVD for $7.99 if you have that on your plan. Online viewers can also rent the movie from Vudu, iTunes, Amazon & YouTube, albeit for a small fee. I haven't found any free links to watch the movie yet so if you're an online viewer like me, you'll have to pay between $3 and $8 to catch this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment