Saturday, January 26, 2013

TNT Preview: The Italian Job

I know usually our TNT is on Thursday, but this week we'll have to take the other T and do our movie night on Tuesday, which is why I'm releasing our TNT preview a few days early. Why? Because my birthday is on Wednesday and I'm going to a chocolate fair as a present on Thursday, so we'll have to watch our movie on Tuesday. Good thing too, because our movie is the original The Italian Job! Most people are familiar with the 2003 Mark Wahlberg film of the same title, but we're watching the 1969 original with Michael Caine.


I have no idea what either the original or the remake are about, so I can't do anything but include the trailer. I'm sorry I had to reschedule our TNT this week but forgive me--the tickets to the chocolate fair were a birthday present and.....well duh, its an entire evening dedicated to chocolate goodies and treats! I love my vintage but I'm no fool. I'm going to the fair. lol Here's the trailer!
Catch the movie with me this Tuesday when it comes on at 8pm EST on TCM.
132-Dish Network
256-DirecTV
790-AT&T U-verse
Not on Netflix at all, but the remake is available if you're on the DVD plan.
You can rent it from Vudu for $2.99 in SD or a dollar more for HD.
You can also watch it on VeeHD, but you'll need an additional plugin first.

No comments:

Post a Comment